Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today I arrived at the Punk Planet offices to find Issue #74 back from the printers with my story on the cover.

It's a beautiful day, sunshine with a lot of wind, and Anne brought a dollar-store kite to the office. All of us went on top of our building to take turns flying the plastic illustration of what was either a unicorn with rainbow wings or a rainbow-winged pegasus with a horn on its forehead. Anne christened it "Lollipop." We unrolled almost the entire spool of string and managed to land Lollipop with no problems.

After work I bought a handsome thermos to replace my unattractive and broken one, and went for a jog at the track near my house. The track surrounds a field on which a group of men were playing soccer shirts vs. skins.

6/6/06? Fucking rocks, dude.