Friday, February 20, 2004

A little slow on the uptake here...I bought Jurassic 5's POWER IN NUMBERS last year but am only now getting around to listening to it. That's the downside of buying used CDs...I'll buy 3 or 4 discs at a time and don't give each one the proper attention.

"Damn, I gotta play that song AGAIN" I keep thinking with almost every track, a good and rare thing. Anyway there is one rhyme that I'm especially loving:

Yeah, like Kevin Lockerbie
Rockin' some beige Wallabees


Went to the web to look up Kevin Lockerbie...he works for a firm that manufactures sports facilities and provides sports management. They did indeed work on some buildings in Sydney which would certainly give him access to the aforementioned beige wallabies. Weird that they name checked him in a song.

As you might guess, it's the end of the day and I'm no longer really working, I'm just in attendance.